EVOLVE LEADERSHIP RETREAT
ASILOMAR CONFERENCE CENTER; PACIFIC GROVE, CALIFORNIA
APRIL 8-9, 2017
- Leave behind the distractions of daily life and focus on yourself -- in a relaxing, beautiful setting
- Make sure you're seeing the biggest possibilities for yourself -- and that those possibilities are actually authentic for you
- Activate your leadership potential so you can turn those visions into reality -- sooner rather than later
When you're ready for a leap forward, you can easily be stopped by the things you can't see. You'll need new skills to move into new territory.
AT EVOLVE, you'll hone your leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills so you can make a quantum leap towards what you want - and leave behind **for good** the things that you don't.
Let's create your BREAKTHROUGH!
- Pre-retreat preparations, including:
- A virtual group mixer/meet and greet
- Preparatory assignments
- Attendance at the 2 day/1 night retreat, including
- All teaching and coaching sessions
- Snacks and coffee/tea each day
- Post-retreat support, including:
- A 60 minute private, personalized coaching session with Kimberly
- Follow-up virtual group mixer after 30 days, and
- Re-integration process assignments
You are responsible for your transportation to and from Asilomar. Have questions? Email the office.
Asilomar Conference Center is a breathtakingly beautiful 107 acres of protected beachfront land within the scenic town of Pacific Grove on the world-famous Monterey Peninsula. Ecologically diverse, the grounds are a mix of California’s most pristine sand dunes, unspoiled beaches and towering pine forests. Since 1913, Asilomar has played host to thousands of groups and conferences seeking a productive environment in a unique and natural setting.