Just like a seasoned guide once helped me find my way through the rainforest, I’m here to help you.
Imagine with me for a moment, will you?
A beautiful rainforest. A deep green canopy breathing of life. Full of mystery, beauty, and wonder … a place so magnificent that it supports more life than any other ecosystem on the planet. To some people, it looks like one thing: a forest. But to me? It looks like everything. A wonderland full of potential and life, with so much history and countless stories to tell. Life, death, and everything in between. True magic … and also in danger, by outside forces beyond its control.
The rainforest is like each of us — amazing and powerful, yet also fragile and vulnerable.
It was in the green nature-soaked reality of the Central American rainforest that I found myself. You could say that I took off the blinders and opened my eyes for the first time. In that moment, I shifted my understanding of life itself and of what it truly means to be human. That profound change redefined my path and shaped my life’s work.
In case we haven’t met yet, I’m Kimberly Errigo. As an integrative leadership coach, I help you tune into yourself and silence all of the noise that prevents you from being your true, authentic self.
I have over 20 years of experience helping people get more of what they want and less of what they don’t.
Through my travels, experiences, and training I’ve developed a unique combination of skills – both left and right brain approaches – that gets big results.
I have training in:
- Executive coaching: More than 2500 client hours in developing and sustaining personal and professional awareness.
- Integrative wellness: Healing the whole person and creating lifestyle changes for long-term wellness and a better life.
- Energy healing: Discovering and clearing negative energy sources from the past and present that rain on your parade.
- Transformational psychology: Empowerment through mindset work, voice dialogue, and access to broadened states of consciousness.
- Leadership development: Facilitating the ability to mentor and coach others, build and execute strategy, and foster innovation.
The work of transforming your life isn’t just for you. It’s building a brighter, more sustainable future for humanity on the planet.
I believe in that. And I know you do, too.
The secret is – it all starts with you.
Right here, right now.