Your genius, unlocked.
As an experienced educator and coach, I’m an expert in helping people reach their full potential.
Hi, I’m Kimberly!
If you’re looking for transformative personal development, you’re in the right place.
As a credentialed science educator and executive leadership coach, I deeply understand the art and science of transformation. Born in Minnesota, I began my career in environmental education and have worked in a variety of traditional and non-traditional educational settings. Teaching took me into the Peace Corps in Panama, where I trained teachers on the national level. One day in the rainforest, I realized that if we wanted to save that incredible ecosystem we couldn’t just make rules about what to do and not do — we had to shift our understanding of the role humans play in the greater circle of life. That was the beginning of my journey to becoming a coach.
Since that day, I’ve completed more than 200 hours of coach training accredited by the International Coach Federation and coached more than 3500 hours with 1-1 clients. I’m working on my Master’s in Psychology and my MCC from the ICF. My personal journey includes more than twenty years of intensive in-person training with indigenous shamans in North, Central, and South America. I’ve helped hundreds of professionals to close the gap between their inner and outer experiences so they can create deeper levels of joy and satisfaction in their lives.
Living now in California, in my spare time I enjoy making music, doing yoga, and walking on the beach.
ELEGANT AND CREATIVE SOLUTIONS
“You are able to pinpoint elegantly and creatively the issues I haven’t seen. I have tremendously improved my business and myself from working with you!”
-LR, Executive Coach
BACK ON TRACK, FOR GOOD
“Kimberly got me to quit doubting and procrastinating and to get on with my destiny. She got me back on track ~ once and for all!”
– Ellis F, CEO – Red Oak Publishers
“Although many other therapists followed me down the lane of my ego-based reasoning, Kimberly’s profound sensitivity brought forth the truth of my spirit.”
– LZ, Executive Coach
I am trained in:
- Science: Inquiry, the scientific method, and research as well as ecology, the original design and ecosystem thinking, and neuroscience.
- Education: Neurodiversity and learning, seeking the most sophisticated way to elicit awareness and transformation, as well as coaching, training, and mentoring other teachers.
- Executive coaching: More than 3000 client hours in developing and sustaining personal and professional awareness.
- Integrative wellness: Healing the whole person and creating lifestyle changes for long-term wellness and a better life.
- Energy healing: Discovering and clearing negative energy sources from the past and present that rain on your parade.
- Transformational psychology: Empowerment through mindset work, voice dialogue, and access to broadened states of consciousness.
- Leadership development: Facilitating the ability to mentor and coach others, build and execute strategy, and foster innovation.
- Meditation and mindfulness. Increasing self-awareness, attention in the present moment, resiliency, and inner calm.
- Entrepreneurship: Building to scale with business architecture, sales and marketing strategy, and program/course creation.
- BS – Environmental Studies / Education, with honors; University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- MA – Psychology; Saybrook University (expected June 2019)
- Professional Coach Certification — Learning Journeys Center of Coaching
- Integrative Wellness Coaching Certificate — Saybrook University
- Teaching Credential, Life Sciences — State of California
- Teaching Credential, Earth and Space Sciences — State of California
- Sustainable Compassion Training — Courage of Care Coalition (Meditation/Mindfulness)
- Conflict Resolution and Restorative Justice Training — Minnesota Department of Corrections
- Psychological Recovery & Disaster Mental Health Training — Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Yoga Teacher Training — YK International
- Healing Touch Energy Medicine Practitioner, Levels 1, 2, and 3 — Healing Touch Integrative Care Program
- Outdoor Adventure Leadership; University of Minnesota
- Diversity Training for Overseas Diplomats — United States Peace Corps